Daily Job Updates across the Pakistan
1. Intern required in a finance dept of a renowned car booking app company.
Duration: 3 Months
Who can apply:
– ACCA Finalist (left with 2 to 3 papers)
– ACCA Affiliate (If willing to work as Intern)
Note: Irrelevant CVs will not be considered so its better not to apply if you are experienced.
Subject: Intern – Finance Dept
2. ACCA Affiliates resumes required for the Finance Trainee position (6 months contract).
Good communication and excel skills along with 6-12 months experience in a relevant field.
Job is Islamabad based. Kindly email resume at email@example.com.
3. Looking for some CVs for Audit Senior Positions in KSA mainly Jeddah.. Strictly CA qualified and B4 experience of at least 4 years Interested candidates please share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Urgently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to be placed at our Head Office at North Nazimabad.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
BBA / MBA Supply Chain with fresh – 3 years’ experience.
Hands on experience working with MS Advanced Excel as well as excellent presentation skills and report writing.
30-40k along with fringe benefits
Interested candidates may share their resume mentioning the position in subject line at email@example.com’ latest by Wednesday, December 18, 2019. Females are encouraged to apply.
5. Reqd: GM Sales for Industrial Organization Karachi. Salary Rs 1.2 million + perks + car. Target candidate must hold experience from the Cement, Construction or Building Material Industry. Client is one of the leading industrial names in Pakistan with annual turnover of approximately Rs.20 billion. Reports to Group Chairman. Our target candidate must hold a record to exceed annual sales targets and increase customer base. Client Relations; Technical Sales; development of sales channels into retail market and target dealer market. Design and development marketing strategies for direct product lines; Represent the company at trade shows, associations and meetings to promote products.
Candidates may email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Regards, Nasira Hoori Executive Search www.nasira-hoori.com
6. Pakistan Credit Guarantee Company is seeking applications for Company Secretary position. Interested persons may forward their CVs immediately to email@example.com
7. Buksh Group Hiring two Accounts and Admin Officers for its foreign joint venture unit “Barkat Frisian Pasteurized Egg Company Pvt. Ltd”, Karachi with following credential;
• Minimum Graduate
• Six to twelve months experience in relevant filed
• Basic Accounting knowledge including voucher posting, bank reconciliation & parties reconciliation
• Management and interpersonal skills
Malir, Landhi and near areas residential candidates will be preferred. Kindly send CV ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 December, 2019
8. An Accounting firm located at Bahadurabad (Karachi) is looking for internees.
Duration: 6 months, job can be offered as per the performance.
Positions available: 3 (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Qualification: BCom/FIA student/ACCA foundation level student.
Job seekers within this vicinity will be preferred.
Please send your updated CV at email@example.com
9. Organisation: Solve Agri Pak (Pvt.) Ltd.
Position: Accounts Officer
Department: Accounts & Finance
Qualification:ACCA part-qualified (at least 9 papers passed)
Stipend/Salary: 20,000 to 30,000
Experience: At least one year
Gender: Both (Females are encouraged to apply)
Location: Garden Town, Lahore
If you are interested and fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, please forward your CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in subject or whatsapp your cv at 03238864114.
Without the subject, no application will be entertained. Do not share irrelevant CV.
10. Two young staff are required on urgent basis for a visa consulting firm for their Karachi Office. Excellent English is must.
Education: Intermediate / B.Com
Salary Package 30 k to 40k
Contact Mr. Ahmed
Please email cv at email@example.com
11. Position: Executive Assistant
Education: Minimum Bachelors
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Karachi (I.I. Chundrigar Road)
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and traveling’s.
• Responsible for arranging meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming letters, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Maintains documents and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Having experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced.
• Must have problem-solving skills with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Interested candidates may share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Kindly mention Executive Assistant in the subject line.)
12. Agha Steel Industries Limited is seeking Manager/Deputy Manager Taxation
Vacancy: Deputy/Manager Taxation Salary: 150,000 to 200,000
Qualification: ACA/Part Qualified CA To Apply: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Job Role
The job role involves complete management of both direct and indirect taxation. The job holder will be solely responsible for independent file Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Returns, manage issues pertaining to Advance Taxation, filing of Exemption certificates, correspond with Tax authorities and update management about new SRO notifications of FBR. The candidate should also be able to individually deal cases falling under section 161, 111,122 etc. of Income Tax law without the help of a consultant.
The applicant must be a CA Finalist or ACA; he must have completed his articles at only Big 4 Audit firms. The job holder must have spent at least 2 years in Taxation Department at any of the Big Four.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate must be a star performer. The position demands an applicant that must have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation, Computation and E-Filing & Manual Filling of Income Tax Annual Returns.
Preparation, Computation and E-Filing of Sales Tax Returns on FBR, PRA (Punjab Revenue Authority) & SRB (Sindh Revenue Board).
Appling new Registrations, Changes in Particulars, Incorporation and Various compliances required as per Income Tax, Sales Tax & Corporate Laws on FBR, Punjab Revenue Authority, Sindh Revenue Board, SECP & Registrar of Firm.
Making the Wealth Statements Wealth Reconciliation and Cash Flow Statements.
Correspondence with Income Tax Authorities and Make Compliances of different Notices under the Statuary Provisions of Income Tax, Sales Tax Laws.
Create the Withholding Tax, Sales Tax, Income Tax, FED, PRA, SRB Tax Deduction Challans (PSID).
Preparing, filing and processing of refund application and obtaining refunds from taxation authorities and Exemption Certificates.
Preparing and Filing Various Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Withholding tax Statements of Salaried & Non Salaried Persons U/s 149 & 165 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
Working on Quarterly Advance Tax Calculations.
Maintaining & Prepare the Stock Registers, Sales Tax Invoices, Purchases orders, Cr & Dr Notes,
Sales Registers, Purchase Registers, Inventory Registers, Stock Statements Summary, Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets.
Maintained all the Relevant Sales Tax (Federal & Provincial), Income Tax & Corporate Record according to the Statuary rules and Regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Regional Auditor (Male) required in Karachi regional office
Position Title: Audit Executive—KHI
Qualification: ACCA affiliate
Experience: 1 to 3 years in audit
Expected Salary: 40k to 50k
Required on Max 10 days notice.
Send your CV at
Mention position title in subject line.
14. Required *Profiles for Junior level-Accounts Position* for one of the manufacturing Industry. Experience: 6 months to 1 Year Qualification: B.Com/M.com Salary: Market Competitive Gender: Female Only Location: Kot Lakhpat , Lahore Timings : 9 am to 6 pm Interested candidates may share their resume at *email@example.com* latest by 16th December 2019 mentioning Position Title in Subject Line.
15. Accounts Officer required at M&P Express Logistics for Head Office Karachi. Candidates with ACCA (Qualified/Finalist) and 1-2 years Firm exposure can share CVs. Job Responsibilities: a. Preparation of Cash Sales Reports on daily basis b. Ensure readiness for the month end invoicing c. Registration of new Credit Clients d. To remove errors in monthly invoicing e. To ensure recording of all types of issuances f. Branch Cash reconciliations g. Reconciliation of consignment note data Interested candidate may share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Accounts Officer” mentioned in Subject Line of email
16. We are urgently looking for experienced “Import Officer” • Co-ordination with shipper/principle for shipment. • Co-ordination with freight forwarder and tracking shipment. Tracking, recording and filing of shipment papers. • Dealing with banks for electronic import form approval, LC opening, bank registered contracts and payments. • Co-ordination with clearing agents for custom clearance of goods from port. • Related operational activities and documentation of shipment. Gender: Any Location: Karachi Candidates having relevant experience are highly encouraged to apply at email@example.com mentioning position title “Import Officer” in the subject by 20th December 2019.
17. Hiring! Planning Officer, Education: B.com/ BBA/ MBA qualified, Experience: Fresh/ 1 year of experience in relevant post. Interested candidates may send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 20, 2019. Location: Korangi Creek, Karachi. Kindly write Planning Officer in Subject.
18. Searching for Supervisors (preferred big 4 with articles completed having external and internal audit experience) package between 45-60. Send CVS with title ‘Supervisor’ at HR@Sbmassociates.org
19. Looking for Client service manager for brand activation agency. Education: BBA/MBA.Experience:1 to 3 years of similar role working with BTL agency Preferably female with own mode of transportation and handling clients ultimately to generate business. Self driven. This position is based in Karachi. Kindly forward your resume at email@example.com by mentioning applied position in subject line. Share relevant resumes in Ms Word format.
20. Pacific Oil Mill Pvt Ltd Job Announcement! If your ambitious, prepared to go that extra mile, ready to rise to the challenges of today’s competitive environment with the right personality and passion then WE can provide you with the right career opportunity. As a TSE for Badin and Nawabshah belt Experience: 1 year to above Qualification: Graduated Based: Hyderabad Drop your CV @: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. We are looking for HR Senior Manager / Manager for our Head Office to look after our Energy Projects. We are part of Yunus Brother Group (YBG) operating in renewable energy. Role Overview: • Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. • Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. • Managing the recruitment, selection and appraisal process Requirements: • Experience: Proven working experience as HR manager or Deputy Manager for minimum 5-6 years. • Qualification: Masters in Human Resources or related field • People oriented and results driven • Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics • Knowledge of HR systems and databases • Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills • Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills • In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices Location: Karachi Interested candidates are requested to email on: email@example.com Subject line: HR Senior Manager / Manager for Energy Projects
22. Foodpanda is on the hunt for 4 exceptional interns in varied areas of expertise: Location: Karachi
Data Analyst Intern Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science Experience: fresh – 1 yr in playing with data
Marketing / Events Intern Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business with majors in Marketing Experience: fresh – 1yr in PR activities / organizing events
Operations Intern Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business with majors in Operations Management / Supply Chain Experience: fresh – 1 yr in process-handling/designing / reversed engineering
Human Resources Intern Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business with majors in HR Experience: Fresh – 1 yr in HR (ONLY) Please do not apply if: – You are in search of a permanent position, this post is for Internships ONLY. – Your Bachelors Degree is incomplete. Email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
23. We are looking for the following positions: (Karachi & Lahore) Following are the open positions at Embrace-it at the moment:
Senior Node Js Developer (4yrs+ experience)
Senior QA Engineer (4yrs+ experience)
Junior QA Engineer (2yrs experience)
UI/UX Designer (2yrs experience)
Junior React Native Developer (1yr experience)
You can share your resume at email@example.com Please do mention the name of the position & City in Subject line.
24. A young and energetic candidate is required for the position of Associate Brand Manager for edenrobe. Ideal candidate should be Masters in Marketing from a reputable institute and should have exposure of working for an apparel/ fashion brand or with an agency. Position is Karachi based. Candidates meeting the above criteria, having good aesthetics and willing to work in a fast paced environment are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject
25. Looking for ACCA trainees for a startup organisation. Preference will be given to quick learners with good presentation skills and situation handlers. Send your CVS with subject ‘ACCA trainee program’. To email@example.com
26. EY Ford Rhodes is hiring for an Application Developer for its IT Department. This is a Karachi based role. Requirements: • Bachelor’s in IT/CS • Minimum 4-5 years of experience in below technologies – Microsoft.Net – SharePoint 2013/2016 – Workflow – SQL server 2012, – 2016/2017 Database Administration Interested candidates may send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Application Developer – Karachi” in the subject line by 30 December 2019.