Habib Bank Limited Presents 2019 Trainee Program under the HBL Trainee Program for Chartered Accountants
HBL is an approved trainee institution for articles training period
CA Trainee – (1900045B)
To complete 3.5 years of training through an organized rotation plan in Finance, Audit, Risk Management and Treasury Functions.
Conduct of Audit
· Assist team leader in conducting audit as per assigned audit plan and in line with the Engagement Plan under supervision of Audit Manager.
· Assist in planning and completion of audits in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
· Prepare working papers of areas being audited. These should be documented in sufficient and appropriate details to justify the conclusion.
· Assist Team Leader in preparation of Audit Reports.
· Assist in ensuring that all working papers are reviewed by the Team Leader before they are finalized and closed in the Audit system.
· Prepare the working paper file for archiving and assist in the closure of the Audit System file.
· Assist Regional Audit Heads and TLs in any other task assigned
· Perform the given tasks in Finance Reporting and Business Finance in accordance with the established procedure within the deadline
· Is able to draw questions on financial information and data
· Is able to analyze the responses on the questions raised
· Is able to gather and assimilate information from various sources and perspectives
· Is able to identify unstructured problems
· Demonstrates creativity in approaches to work
· Shows awareness of personal performance and demonstrates willingness to improve
· Meets the deadlines of given task and appreciates time management
· Is able to identify possible challenges in the tasks given
· Shows flexibility and does not hesitate to try new approaches
Interpersonal & Communication
· Demonstrates understanding of organizational goals and working together
· Presents information in written and numeric form clearly. Depicts awareness of clear communication
· Demonstrates listening skills and understands given instructions
· Is sensitive to cultural differences while communicating
· Comprehends importance of fundamental ethical principles
· Shows sensitivity on ethical issues
Commitment to the Public Interest
· Comprehends consequences of unethical behavior to the individual, to the profession and to the society at large
· Is aware of social responsibilities of accountants
Minimum Certified in Accounting and Finance (CAF) qualified students (9 papers)
Age: 19-25 Years at the time of joining HBL